Made with love. Engineered to last.
SilverLeaf Spaces' Environmental Policy
More than an environmental policy, SilverLeaf Spaces Ltd. has a moral environmental and social responsibility to continually pursue sustainable and positive business practices.
Environmental considerations lead our business decisions. Through a programme of continual evaluation and improvement, SilverLeaf Spaces is continually evolving business practices to minimise environmental footprint.
Social & environmental responsibility
We actively seek to identify opportunities to minimise the operational effects of our business, including our wider supply chain network.
Whilst we fully comply with environmental regulations, we proactively strive to improve beyond existing standards.
We are committed to a sustainable environmental and social business model and actively promote our practices throughout the company, its employees and wider supplier network.
– Minimise waste to ensure production and operations are as efficient as possible.
– Reduce emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
– Actively utilise recyclable materials and promote recycling within the business.
– Build a product portfolio with the highest levels of energy efficiency for customers, with strong ecological values.
– Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that applies to SilverLeaf Spaces Ltd.
– Use an accredited programme to offset carbon emissions generated by our activities.
“It’s incredibly important that SilverLeaf Spaces makes a positive contribution to society by looking after our environment, fostering a supportive working culture, and helping build community values.
While our individual contributions may be small, I truly believe that getting closer to the natural world and fostering community values can aid us both individually and as a society, without adversely impacting the environment.”
This policy has the full support of the Directors.
We regularly review our policies to ensure that they remain ambitious in scope and current in understanding to minimise waste, encourage the most efficient utilisation of resources.